20th Century Edit
21st Century Edit
- February 19, 2015 - The Beacon Hills Pack together defeat the Darach and the Alpha Pack.
- Spring, 2015 - Harry Dresden uncovers the truth behind a magic-enhanced psyhoactive street drug called ThreeEye and defeats a murderous warlock, Victor Sells, in the process.
- April 13, 2015 - Sam and Dean Winchester encounter and destroy a haunted painting at the Blake auction house in upstate New York.
- May 18, 2015 - The Charmed Ones prevent an apocalypse in San Francisco, defeating the Four Horsemen of that particular apocalypse. While the apocalypse is averted, there mystical buildup causes a number of "aftershocks," such as rupturing the Hellmouth in Sunnydale.
- May 20, 2015 - Sunnydale is destroyed when Buffy Summers and her friends battle the First Evil and seal the Hellmouth. A spell cast by Willow Rosenberg awakens all potential Slayers.
- May 22, 2015 - Angel and his friends return from Pylea.
- June, 2015 - Various locations start to be dislocated due to major upheavals in magic.
- July 24, 2015 - Official game play begins.
- August, 2015 - Locations are displaced, cultists attempt to cause an early apocalypse, and The Nemeton is restored, subtly altering reality.
- October 10, 2016 - A mysterious "demon plague" appears in Beacon Hills, but it is apparently contained thanks to the actions of various heroic individuals.
- December, 2015 - A mysterious group of plagues sweeps through Beacon Hills and San Francisco, only to reverse themselves on Christmas Day. No explanation is discovered.
- May 22, 2016 - The Grand Coven and various other allies help Angel to permanently restore his soul.
- Summer, 2016 - A year after the restoration of The Nemeton, new magics are stirring, strange portents appearing--and the Winter Court seems to be involved. At the same time, a mysterious Beast Who Cannot Be Named appears in Beacon Hills, seeking an artifact called The Key. The matter is resolved and the Earth saved, but not before an unknown number of Outsiders were released into the world.
- October 4, 2016 - The Night of St. Vigeous heralds the mysterious arrival of what seems to be a male slayer, kicking off a series of events that raise fundamental questions about what it means to be a slayer, to say nothing of what it means to be one of the "good guys."
- November 8, 2016 - Faith Lehane kills a malicious spellcaster who was trying to harm young slayer Eva Whitecroft, but the mage had Wolfram and Hart on retainer. Trouble ensues.
- December, 2016 - The mysterious 12 Plagues of Christmas return for a second year in a row.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.